Where to get the Declaration of Paternity Form


The Declaration of Paternity form can be obtained from the State of California Department of Child Support Services by sending your mailing address to askpop@dcss.ca.gov or by obtaining a copy from one of the following locations:


  • County Department of Child Support Services
  • Local Registrars of Births and Deaths
  • County Family Law Facilitators Offices (at all superior courts in California)
  • County Department of Social Services
  • Licensed Birthing Units at public and private hospitals